Sunday, August 9, 2009

Lola meeting her brother

Many of you have asked how Lola is adapting to the new addition to the family?? Well, to be honest, Joe and I didn't really know what to expect when we brought our little boy home to meet her. For the first few weeks we kept Lola outside, but we have slowly introduced her to him, and she's doing GREAT!

Though she doesn't get AS much attention as before, she is adjusting just fine - Thanks for asking!

Lola as a puppy - Our first baby
Lola would crawl under the ottoman when she would hear Connor cry in the beginning
Lola sits and watches Connor sleep all day


2 comments:

  1. Erin --

    I am so happy you have joined the blogging world! The pictures are all so cute and I love reading about sweet little Connor! Can't wait for more!

    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Lola meeting Connor! So cute! Yeah for blogging!

    ReplyDelete