Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2 Months Old


I'm TWO months OLD!

I cannot believe that Connor turned TWO MONTHS old on Sunday. It was just 60 days ago that I had him, and looking back at these last two months, he has changed SO much in such a short amount of time! It truly amazes me.

Not only has he doubled in size (not a little peanut anymore) but he is so much more alert and really starting to show his personality. His smiles are priceless and he is beginning to look more and more like Daddy!

Connor's favorite things include looking at his mobile (or his ceiling fan), bright colored pictures, cooing, mommy holding him, being swaddled, going on walks and he LOVES his swing.

A good friend of mine gave me some advice right after I had Connor "Cherish every moment, because it goes fast" and boy is it true.

He is changing everyday and I don't want to miss a minute!

We had a couple of "firsts" in his second month of life, here are a few pictures...


My first family beach party - Connor and Uncle Jo Jo

My first Birthday Party - Owen Walz


My first time wearing shoes

Our growing BOY

2 comments:

  1. Connor is adorable! He is starting to look so much like Joe! His little smile is so cute! I am so glad you are blogging..yeah!

    ReplyDelete