I'm 3 Months Old and loving it!
Connor is now very interested in the TV and quite the wiggle worm. He has a new fascination with his hands ( which are usually in his mouth) and loves to kick his feet. Drooling has begun, which means teething is just around the corner - Oh goodness.
Joe and I love when he tries to "talk" to us (he has the sweetest little voice). You can tell that his little mind is working a mile a minute and it's so fun to watch. He really enjoys the beach walk, being outside and when you talk to him.
It is amazing how much joy he brings to us each day and we just can't get enough of him!
A few highlights this month were: sleeping through the night, attending our first Talega playgroup, going to dinner with all mommy's friends for Dori's birthday, watching Monday night football with dad and napping in his crib.
Connor, we love you more and more each day and can't wait for what next month will bring!!
A few pictures of Connor in his 3rd month of life... Wow, this is going by so FAST!
Look at that smile
Hey there! I am a friend of Elizabeth's and saw your blog via hers- Anyway, I thought it was fun that our babies have the same birthday! Our Eli was born June 23rd! Conner is too cute!
ReplyDeleteWhere does Connor get the red hair?!? He looks just like his daddy!
ReplyDeleteCould he be any cuter or look any more like his daddy...we love him!!!!
ReplyDelete