Thursday, September 3, 2009

True Love!


So, we have made it a weekly ritual to see Jaime and Ruby. It's been so great because I find that once you have a child, you can talk about them for HOURS, especially with one of your best friends who also has one that's just 4 weeks older.

On Wednesday, Jaime and Ruby came over and we had a lovely time. We took our typical "pictures" of the babies, and they were too cute not to post! We sat them together in Connor's little leather chair - It was a tight squeeze but they didn't seem to mind.

When I showed Joe the pictures, he said "Wow, they look like an old married couple" and I could not help but laugh!

We even caught the two of them holding hands... Now is this true love or what?

Love these two little ones.

Connor (10 weeks) and Ruby (14 weeks)!

Look - True Love

1 comment:

  1. The first picture is HILARIOUS. they really look like an old couple.

    ReplyDelete