Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A New Chapter

Well, on Monday I felt like we entered a new chapter... For me, a new job and a new work schedule, but for all of us, a new routine. It was my first day back to work after a LONG hiatus of about 6 months. I am now working part time ( 24 hours a week) and Connor will be spending a few days a week with his grandparents - What a lucky boy ( thank you Mom, Dad, Lynne and Adrienne.)

I am not going to lie, it was SO hard to leave on Monday morning, but I think we are getting used to the new routine and adjusting pretty well. Joe and I feel so blessed to have both sets of parents watching Connor because we know that they will give him more attention then we could ask for.

Here is a picture of me waking Connor up on Monday morning to give him a kiss good bye.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting thru your first week back Bird!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture! The first week is the hardest! I lied- they are all hard. Hang in there :). Once you have a routine it will be great.

    ReplyDelete