
I'm five months old and grinning from ear to ear
This month was FULL of smiles for Connor! He smiles more and more everyday, and we marvel at how happy he is. We brought out his activity center this month, and he is pretty into it… We love to watch those brown eyes light up at the different objects, while those little toes just graze the bottom.
In Connor's fifth month of life, he has become quite the cuddle bug and I am loving it! It has been so special for me to rub his forehead when he gets really sleepy while I watch those heavy lids close. There is contentment about being in Mommy’s arms.
Connor really took a liking to his pacifier this month. I didn’t think he would ever take it, but it happened. He has also become more and more vocal – We have started calling him our little "tridactyl" with those high pitch squeaks and squeals followed by a huge smile.
Connor spent a lot of time with his newborn friend Tallon Gordon this month. We have gone over to visit with him, gone to lunch, on walks and even had him over for a “play date.”
You are so much more aware this month, and reaching for everything. You love to rub your hands across mommy and daddy's faces too. You have started to recognize Lola, and you smile at her constantly (I think you think she looks funny.)
You have enriched our lives in more ways then we can count, and not a day goes by that we don’t thank god for giving you to us…. Muah Mr. Khamis
A few pictures from Connor’s fifth month of life.

Connor meeting Aunt Beverly (grandma's sister)

Connor and Tallon hanging out

Connor at Beth's baby shower - Anxious to meet baby Carter

I'm getting SO big!
No comments:
Post a Comment