Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween


I have to say that once you have a baby, it seems like everything just gets so much more exciting, and Halloween did not let us down. We started our week with a playgroup Halloween party on Tuesday. It was so fun to see all of these little babies in their adorable costumes! I was a little nervous about how Connor would react to wearing his costume, but it didn't seem to bother him at all.

On Friday, we went to the "Khamis" Halloween party, which was hosted by John and Chrissy - I can't remember the last time I have seen so many kids in one area at one time! One of the cutest costumes of the night was cousin Carter's, who was the cutest little Elvis we had ever seen. Connor only lasted an hour or so at this party, and fell asleep almost as soon as we got there (in his costume and all.)

Saturday was our street Halloween block party. We have the BEST neighbors, and everyone tries to make each holiday so special for all the kids on the block ( I think there is 26 kids on our street.) With each house decorated, and streamers hanging from one side of the street to the other, all the kids had a great time. Grandma Meggy and Uncle Jo Jo came to participate in the festivities too.

We had a great Halloween, and are already looking forward to next year when Connor can walk to each house to Trick or Treat.

Here are a few pictures of our precious "Cowardly Lion"
Connor's first Halloween

Connor, Makenzie and Milan at playgroup
Grandpa Tony and our little lion

A tuckered out Lion
Cousin Carter dressed up as "Elvis"
Cheese!

1 comment:

  1. You are right! Holidays are meaningful in a new way once you have kiddos! Love Connor in his costume!

    ReplyDelete