Tuesday, February 23, 2010

8 Months Old



I am eight months old and on the move!

So when did my baby turn into this little boy? Our little guy has turned 8 months old, and I can't even believe how much he has changed in just 30 days.

We hit a few milestones this month, but the biggest one of all is that Connor is now on the MOVE (no more sitting up and not going anywhere - I loved that stage.) He has started to "army crawl" and soon, there will be no stopping him. This month he REALLY started to explore, interested in just about anything and everything. Not too interested in sitting still, these days Connor is a wiggle worm and the best toys are anything that isn't a toy (camera case, straps on anything, phones, bags, boxes, etc.) He is becoming very independent, and I can already tell that he is very strong willed ?!

In his seventh month of life, he got four new teeth (all on top) and they make him look so much older, gasp.... I typically give Connor his last bottle of the night and put him right to bed, but in the last few weeks, I found myself holding him in my arms and rocking him to sleep because I just know these days are numbered.

Connor experienced swimming for the first time this month (which he loved), went on his first mini vacation to the desert to visit Grandma Meggy and Papa Kenny, and even rode the carousel for the first time. Connor got a severe cold this month, which landed us into the Dr. Shannon's office. He had to do a few breathing treatments due to his terrible congestion but even the doctor was amazed at how well he did ( better than his Mommy, who was in tears.)

Connor, you continue to be the center of our happiness, and we just love to watch you see and do things for the very first time. You continue to make us laugh and smile daily, and we know that now you are moving, ALL of our lives are going to change.

Watch out world, this boy is MOVIN'!

Ready or not, here I come!
Connor stopping to smell the roses
My first time swimming
Auntie Meredith and Connor at Balboa IslandOur little guy

No comments:

Post a Comment