Connor, ever since you have been born, your Daddy and I are constantly telling each other what we "love" about you! You have a way of warming our hearts and we love you more than you will ever know.
Daddy loves:
your cheeks

He even wrote inside!
What Mommy walked downstairs to this morning - So Sweet!
XOXO...
your personality
the way that you smile at him when we wakes you up in the morning
how you take BIG bites of your baby food
how you "chill"
"Erin, I love everything about my boy"
Mommy loves:
how you rub your hands on my face while you drink your last bottle of the night
our conversations in the car on the way to work
how you giggle when I try to sing to you
listening to you in your crib after you wake up from a nap
ALL those smiles
The list could go on and on, but you have shown us a type of love that we never knew..
Kisses for Connor Josef on his first Valentines Day!
Connor's Valentine to his Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment