What a group!
Brody, Owen, Colton, Blake, Connor, Maddy and Cade
(can you believe that we got ALL of them on the same couch at the same time!)
On Thursday night, Vanessa was so kind to invite Amy, Celina and I over (with the kids) to have dinner and play. I have to say that 7 kids under one roof is absolute and utter chaos ( but in a good way.) I could not stop laughing at how LOUD it was for those few hours, and how busy these little guys ( and girl) are! We did not stop moving, whether it was to catch a little one from falling, to look for another that mysteriously disappeared or to explain that you have to "share" with your friends!
And through this experience, I realized that there WAS in fact a reason why I named my son after his great grandmother, Patricia Katherine O'connor. It's because she had Six Boys, One girl and ONLY ONE Mommy! Grandma, you were an amazing lady - How the heck did you do it??!!
No comments:
Post a Comment