Friday, April 23, 2010

10 Months Old


I'm 10 months old and getting very independent!

I can’t believe how fast this month has gone – Connor was once again busy as ever in his 9th month of life and he had quite a few “firsts” too!

Connor met the Easter Bunny for the first time this month, went to his first organic baby bar, watched his first Laker playoff game, joined a music class and even visited a petting zoo (his favorite were the goats).

Our little munchkin spent a LOT more time standing this month, and we noticed that Connor is not too interested in being held – This boy is most happy when he is on his own. He loves to reorganize all the chairs in the house, and also has a knack for giving things the “distressed” look?! Everyday, Connor does something new, we get such a kick out of his spunk!

Connor has become quite the eater and he continues to try new things every few days… This month he has started eating chicken, black beans (which he loves), yogurt and he even enjoys muffins.

CHERRIOS have become a part of everyday life in the Khamis house and this boy devours them! He even received a t-shirt from Papa Kenny and Meggy that reads “I Love Cherrios.” If Cherrios are around, this kid is a happy boy.

This month Mommy went on her first business trip for FOUR days, and it was not easy. It felt like I was gone forever, and I swear, Connor changed in just four days. Joe was great about sending updates and pictures, but I was so happy to get home to him. I was so happy to see my two men waiting for me on the porch when I arrived home.

Connor, we can’t believe that in just 60 short days, you will be 1 year old! Where did this year go? As they say “Time flies when you’re having fun” and we are having a blast! You make everyday that much better. Thank you for your kisses, sharing your pacifier (our little game) and those big grins.

Only one request for next month – The word “MAMA” in your vocabulary. We love you buddy!

Connor loves watching "Dancing with the Stars"
What are you up too??
Thank goodness we like the distressed look?!
Our little Mr.
"What shall I have for dinner?"
Getting so big

No comments:

Post a Comment