This last weekend, we packed what felt like everything up and headed to the desert with the Walz and Hogans! What a weekend it was - Full of excitement, and 5 (yes, 5) boys under the age of 3! To say that there was a LOT going on is an understatement.
We could not have asked for better weather or company. It was so much fun to watchthe boys in action. Amy and Vanessa were my college roommates and who would have thought that we would have 5 boys amongst the three of us! Though Connor is still too young to "play" with the others, he still loved swimming and splashing around all weekend.
And now that I am looking back at the pictures, I notice that I didn't get a picture of all the boys together - I guess getting five little ones to sit still for a few minutes may be pretty ambitious, huh?
The Walz were great hosts, and there were lots of laughs ... Thank you Amy and Josh for the invite!
No comments:
Post a Comment