Monday, June 21, 2010

Joe's First Father's Day



Joe's 1st Father's Day Card

Last year, Joe missed Father's Day by two days, so this year was his "first!"

When asked what he wanted to do to celebrate, he simply said "whatever, I don't really care." So he decided on playing an early round of golf with a few of his friends and spend the rest of the day with the family. Connor and I surprised him at the 18th hole, and after, we had a great brunch in the clubhouse.

Joe and I have both been blessed with wonderful fathers, and I think that's why Joe is such a great Dad! He is so gentle, caring and very loving to Connor. He is enamored by this little fella, and can't wait to get home every night to see him.

Joe, you have shown me a whole different side to you when Connor came along. You are an amazing Dad, and I pray that our son grows up with the kind heart, morals, and values that you have. I could not ask for a better partner, or father for our son - thank you.

Happy Father's Day!
Daddy finishing up on 18

Connor (in his golf attire) watching the Dad's finish up

Happy Father's Day Josef! Xo

1 comment:

  1. That picture of Connor in his golf attire is too cute!

    ReplyDelete