Wednesday, June 23, 2010 was Connor's actual Birthday so Joe and I wanted to make sure that it was special. Joe took the day off and I only worked for half of the day, so that we could celebrate Connor's big day as a family.
We went to Ruby's for lunch so that Connor could have his first taste of ice cream (which he loved) - We then shopped around Fashion Island and picked up a few presents.
A hot dog (a first) and ANOTHER cupcake later, this birthday boy was tuckered out.
It was a perfect end to what seemed like a birthday that we had been celebrating for weeks (like Mommy, like son!)
Happy Birthday Connnor Josef Khamis
"Why are my Mom and Dad singing to me this morning?" - It's a family tradition (something I hated growing up, but now that I'm a Mom, I love it!)
Still too tired to know what is going on...
Enjoying every bite
Opening presents
Connor's "ABC" Book made by Auntie Jaime - So special
No comments:
Post a Comment