Wednesday, June 2, 2010

What is going on?!


O.k., I don't know what is going on but I would have to say, in the last WEEK, my baby boy has been showing so many signs that he is growing up and it's kind of freaking me out!

First, I look over at him the other day, and he is playing on my computer ( my fault for leaving it in his reach) but don't "big kids" do that? He looked so old while hitting the keys, and who taught him how to play on the computer??

11 Months old, just typing away on Mommy's MAC?!

Second, I get home from work today and I am greeted by my son, who literally PUSHES right past me, while "walking" his push cart around the backyard - WHAT!! When did we start that?

Mommy: "Hi Connor - Look at you!"

Connor: "Sorry Mom, can't talk, I'm too busy"

Very proud of himself!

And lastly, the tooth that this child just got is about the size of a ROCK - It's way too big for a baby boy!?

Can you see that GINORMOUS white thing that we think is a tooth!?

This post may seem odd, but this week has just been WEIRD - I feel like in an instant my baby boy vanished, and now I have this big kid - I guess this is just part of being a Mom??? This is all going by WAY too quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment