Well, another first to chalk off our list. Connor is now the proud owner of his first toothbrush!
We started brushing Connor's teeth last week, and he gets a real kick out of it ( I think more than anything, he likes the taste of the toothpaste.) Every night before we go to bed, he gets a big grin on his face when I say " it's time to brush!"
Oh the little things... But there is something about my son brushing his teeth that makes me feel like he's getting too old! Where did my baby go?
Good technique, Buddy!
Somebody thinks this new activity is pretty great!
Grins and Giggles!
Thanks for the heads up that we needed to start doing this- we started brushing a couple weeks ago too and have VERY similar pics. :-) I'll be posting a couple in the 14 month recap which I really need to write.... Kisses for Connor!
ReplyDelete