Saturday, August 14, 2010

We are F.A.M.I.L.Y

Every year, we have our annual beach party, and every year it seems to get bigger and bigger. As I have always grown up with a large family, I never really seem to notice how big we are, but after looking at this years photo, I understand why everyone says " you have the BIGGEST family!"

Connor had a great time at the beach party this year, playing with his cousins Kate and Chase, along with his Uncle "Go-Go" and many others.

We are SO lucky to have such a loving and big family - We feel blessed!
Family Beach Party - August 2009
Family Beach Party - August 2010
The Smiths (sans Jesse)
Michael, Meg, Tommy, Patrick, Jo Jo
Having so much fun Branden and Connor sharing a laugh
Connor and Mommy
There is nothing better than FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment