Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pretend City



I have been wanting to take Connor to Pretend City ever since I went to the grand opening when he was just 8 weeks old.  I have a few friends on the Board of this project, it's a great concept and it was very exciting to see it come to fruition!.

So, over Labor Day we took all five Khamis cousins to check it out.  Connor is finally at an age where he can walk around and really enjoy all that this children's museum had to offer, and did he ever.

It was really neat to see all the kids enjoying the "City."  Connor was a big fan of the Post Office, the Market, the Garden and the ATM ( ugh-oh)!

We had a great time and are looking forward to going again soon.
VERY excited about exploring Pretend City
Off to put out a fire
Hard at work tending to the crops
Uncle John playing "dress up" with the kiddos
Brady, Mona and Brian Holubar
Connor and Daddy at the Post Office
He is his Mother's son!
Joe, Connor and Grandma at Pretend City!

No comments:

Post a Comment