Well, we Khamis' finally broke down and had our first "family" photo shoot.
Let's just say that it wasn't as smooth as we would have liked. Why you ask??
Well, Connor had a nose that was running like no tomorrow, Lola was her crazy self and was ALL OVER THE PLACE, Joe was being a great sport, but was just not feeling it, and me, well, I was just stressed out about the whole thing.
So, after an hour or so of shooting, Joe and I both agreed that we didn't think that there was even a single "good" shoot, BUT then there was Noel.
She was the sweetest and most amazing photographer, and it was her candid, unrehearsed style that inspired me to ask her into our home in the first place.
Though she has not sent us the proofs, she did post a few
pictures on her blog, and I was pleasantly surprised. She captured some priceless moments!
Lesson learned, with a good photographer, anything is possible.
Thank you Noel.
We can't wait to see the rest!
To see a few shots, please click on the link below.
http://boshimages.com/blog/
No comments:
Post a Comment