Friday, December 3, 2010

That's what friends are for...

So, this past Wednesday, I was in a pinch, and needed someone to look after Connor for the day while Joe and I went to work.

 Now, not to many people offer to watch a 17 month old for the ENTIRE day (especially when they have an 18 month old of their own).  I guess only a friend of 23 years would be willing to take on the challenge.  Jaime and I have been friends since 2nd grade (literally!   Mrs. Steven's class at California school), and though I knew Connor would be just fine, I was more concerned about how Jaime would be feeling after an entire day with two little ones to look after.

She did said that "it was easier than I thought it would be" but I could tell that these two little munchkins wore her out.

She sent over a little photo album of their day together, and so many of these pictures made me laugh out loud! Looks like it was a fun-filled, busy day.

Jaime, you are one of my best friends and I thank you for watching Connor for the day - You are a brave lady.   I will try  not to make a habit of it!

xo

My friend has her hands full!


 At least he had good manners and tidied up a bit...

Uncle Chris showing Connor how to ride a quad 
These two look like an old married couple!  HA.
Adorable.
The three amigos!  Love this one.  
Thank you for taking such good care of me Auntie!

1 comment:

  1. My pleasure! We had lots of laughs - all three of us. I would gladly do it again.

    ReplyDelete