"I'm 19 Months old and have started showing a shy side to myself"
This month really seemed to fly by because I was gone on a business trip for a week during January. Joe took the week off and it was great for him to have alone time with Connor. I was very impressed with how busy Joe and Connor's schedule was: a trip to Zoomars, a day in Carlsbad, a play date (that Joe planned) and lots of trips to the park. Not going to lie, it was extremely difficult to be away for five days (the longest I have been away since Connor has been born), but it was so great to see how excited Connor got when he saw me after five days...
This month, Connor has proven to be a bit shy!? Just recently, when people come up to him, or he walks into a room full of people, he gets really quiet, puts his head down, and gravitates to my leg (my mom said I was the same way at his age?). I NEVER thought I would say this about Connor, but he is showing a shy side.
Every morning, we ask Connor what he dreamt about the night before, and this month his answer never changed -"Water"... Um, ok.
Graham Crackers, Max and Ruby, his Go-Go (aka wiggle car) and Fire Trucks on You Tube were a big hit this month.
Connor, you are growing faster then I can document. You are now on the ladder part of one and we are just nuts about you. Keep doing what your doing because we love it.
If Joe or I have to read this book one more time....
Just making a quick dinner
Connors version of a "Tea Party" - Coffee pods and salsa dishes
What's not to love?
No comments:
Post a Comment