Fourth of July has always been one of my most favorite holidays... I don't know if it's the smell in the air of BBQ when you walk outside, the festive colors that everyone wears to celebrate this amazing country, the beautiful weather that we typically recieve on the 4th of July or the simple, delicious food that is eaten on this great day, but I LOVE.IT.ALL.
The Gordon's joined us on the 4th, and it was perfect. We spent the entire day outside, listening to patriotic tunes, swimming, playing in the water, ejoying the weather and eating yummy food.
Connor and Tallon are at such a fun age, and we had a blast just watching them.
Happy 4th everyone.
Ice Cream sandwiches are a must on the 4th!
"...and I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free..."
Why play with toys when you can play with a cardboard box??
Having fun on the 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment