"I'm ten months old and have a new nickname!"
With six bright and white teeth, and another on it's way, Grant had a pretty great month. He is moving around like a pro, pulling himself up on just about anything, and continues to give his forehead daily bruises -- A day in the life of a ten month old, I guess. He squeaks and squeals and is constantly trying so hard to get into ANYTHING his brother is doing (which sometimes ends in crying, depending on what mood you catch Connor in.)
We had his 9 month check up in the middle of the month, and Grant is exactly where I thought he would be on the charts - Almost off...
Weight - 22.5 pounds
Height - 30 inches (eight inches shy of his 3 year old brother)
Head - large
We have noticed that he is just a big boy who is extremely strong, and doesn't really have a graceful presence about him. He plays hard, grabs quick, and taps loud -- Oh, and his new nickname, Gorilla Baby. Yep, our little man has decided that he prefers to crawl on his knuckles instead of the palms of his hands. Cutest thing ever when you see all 22 pounds of him "knuckle-walking" down the hall like a gorilla looking for food (but we often wonder how uncomfortable it must be -- but he doesn't seem to mind.)
Grant eats like a champ, and enjoys people food so much more than his bland baby food. Cheese, chicken, pickles, cucumber and asparagus are among his favorites. We are starting to hear lots of jibber jabber from our youngest, and he has started crawling up the stairs too - I swear, this boy has no fear. Great.
Dubster (as your brother has recently coined), you are starting to have so much more of a personality and you love to laugh and smile. You are becoming quite attached to your blue blanket, love playing peek-a-boo and think its hilarious when we pretend to sneeze. I find myself kissing you ALL the time and you sometimes kiss me back (which I love.) You were so meant for this family. We all love you to pieces. Kisses for our Gorilla Baby.
All clean.
Gorilla baby in action
What are you lookin' at?
I know I'm not supposed to be up here, but I'm doing it anyway!
A little obsessed with Mr. Blue
Our 10 month old!
No comments:
Post a Comment