Friday, July 24, 2009

The First Post

In the last few months, I have heard so much about "blogs" that my friends/family have all created, and I have to say that I was pretty apprehensive about getting one of my own, for a few reasons - 1. I am not the most tech savvy person out there, and didn't think I would even have a clue on how to get started. 2. I have a 4 week old son (who I just adore) and with the sleep deprivation that I have experienced in the last umm, 720 hours, I didn't think that I would have the time or energy to keep it updated and 3. What would I "blog" about???

Well, after thoughtful consideration and inspiration from all the fabulous blogs out there, I thought "Hey, I'll give it the old college try" and see what comes of this thing. So, here I am and here we go - Keeping up with the Khamis' begins....

1 comment:

  1. Hello Khamis'! you have a very nice blog, it's so much fun to read.

    you have a very nice family, God bless them all.
    my name is Yazeed Khamis, and i'm from Nazareth. i just wanted to ask if you have any relations to the Khamis family in Palestine, Lebanon, Syria and Jordan? 'cause if you do, that'd be great! i'm starting a Khamis family tree and it'd be interesting to see the widely spread branches of the family :)
    please don't hesitate to add me on Facebook, or email me at yazeedkhamis@gmail.com

    thanks in advance ;)

    ReplyDelete