Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Beautiful Baby BOY

On June 23, 2009, at 7:37 a.m. our lives changed forever. Joe and I became parents to a beautiful, healthy, baby boy named Connor Josef Khamis. He weighed in at 5 pounds 2 oz. and 16 inches long.

After being on bedrest for almost the entire 3rd trimester of my pregnancy, we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of our little guy. As I was having ultrasounds on a weekly basis (sometimes two times a week) I could not wait to see him in PERSON and not through a computer screen. Though I was a little nervous about the surgery, I put my game face on early that Tuesday morning ( at 3:30 am) and was eager to meet Connor.

Words can't describe the feeling that I felt when I heard him cry for the very first time, it literally took my breath away. Joe was great throughout the entire surgery and took some great pictures of his little man in his first few moments of life.


Connor in his car seat for the first time

Leaving the hospital

Dr. Capobianco stopping by to check on us

Connor Josef Khamis

Our first conversation as Mommy and Son

First Khamis family photo


What a blessing our little boy is!

No comments:

Post a Comment