Connor's first art project
What do you get when you ask your best friends (2 being teachers) to watch your 4 month old for a few hours? Some of the cutest art projects I have ever seen!
Meredith was so kind to offer to watch Connor last Sunday while Joe and I went to the U2 concert - Meredith had warned me that they were going to do "an art project" while we were gone but I explained "you remember, he's only 4 months old, so i don't know what art he can create at this age" - Little did we know that he would have his tushy painted orange, and his feet painted white - and art it was! They asked Ruby to come and join in the festivities too.
Leave it to the girls to make his stay so memorable... Thank you ladies for being such special Aunties. I could tell Connor had a blast, considering he slept ALL day on Monday due to his fun filled night on Sunday.
We can't wait to see what he brings home next time you babysit.

Connor "making Art"
I am dieing - cutest art project ever!! Those are some pretty creative ladies!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! How creative! I never thought of the bum as a pumpkin. Adorable!
ReplyDelete