One of the many things I was looking forward to this holiday season was the picture of Connor sitting on Santa's lap. There is just something about those photos - It doesn't matter if a child is screaming bloody murder or smiling from ear to ear, these pictures are just priceless. My brother and I always got our picture with Santa ( I was usually crying and Peter was happy as can be) so I wanted to continue the tradition with Connor.
So last Friday we decided to go see Santa. Joe and I didn't know if Connor would light up when he saw him, or if he would even acknowledge his presence, but we couldn't wait to find out.
Even though Ruby had already had her date with Santa, Jaime and I thought that it would be fun to get a picture of Connor and Ruby together on his lap, so that years from now, they can look back at this photo and think that their mom's were insane.
Both babies did great with Santa and didn't seem very phased by that big red suit or frosty white beard.
Here is Connor's picture with Santa!
I think Connor was more excited to see Ruby!
No comments:
Post a Comment