Thursday, April 15, 2010

9-5, We wish!!!

Last Friday, I decided that Connor and I would meet Joe for lunch at his work. As they have a fabulous cafeteria (really, it's the nicest cafeteria I have ever been too) I thought that it would be fun for Connor to see where Daddy spends countless hours a week at.

It was fun to see some of Joe's associates and Connor was very interested in all the computers and keyboards - I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree ;)

Lunch was great and I can't tell you how many times I heard Joe's co-workers say "Connor looks SO much like his Daddy." I could tell by the huge grin my husbands face, that he enjoyed hearing every word.

We really enjoyed our visit and lunch! We will have to come back soon!

It did not take long for Connor to zero in on the computer


"Wow, I have a LOT of work to do"

Connor's first day at the office!

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures of connor boy working! such a hard worker like his daddy :).

    ReplyDelete