Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Connor's First Easter



Now that we have a child, holidays are SO much more fun! This year Easter fell on Joe's birthday, so we had LOTS to do on April 4th.

First order of business - The Easter Bunny! Yes, he did stop by the Khamis house (and even rang the doorbell.) Connor's expression was classic when he saw the big basket at the edge of the front door. A squeal and a chuckle and off he went, army crawling and all, right to his basket! He was very fascinated with all of the different colored eggs.

Next on our list - Off to the Smith family picnic at Irvine Park. We played water balloon volleyball and had the annual egg toss.

Last stop - Uncle John's and Aunt Chrissy's for Easter dinner and a birthday celebration. Chrissy made a fantastic dinner and Connor had a great time with his cousins.

Wow, what an Easter it was! So much going on, and so much fun... See you next year Mr. Easter Bunny.

Pretty excited about what he see's at the front door!

You're almost there...

"Mom, look what I got!"

Water Balloon Volleyball - A family tradition

All smiles with "great" Uncle Jo Jo

Loving all these baskets!

Grandpa and Grandma Khamis with Connor

The Khamis Boys

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun day! I love his expression crawling to his basket! Great Easter for you guys and Joe's birthday! Do I spot a red mohawk????? I love it!! I remember you saying that would never happen my friend, and look how cute it looks! :) See you Sat!

    ReplyDelete