Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!


Joe turned 32 today on Easter and it was the first birthday that he shared with his little "mini me."

Though we had a few different celebrations on his big day, it was just fine with Joe, as he really isn't the "birthday" type. We were together as a family on his birthday, and I think that's just what Joe wanted (oh yea, and the ipad.)

Joe has shown a whole new side to him this year, and I have to say that he has jumped into fatherhood with both feet. He just can't get enough of his little man, and he is SO good with him. He loves spending every possible minute with him, and will even call on his way home from work to say "please try and keep him up until I get home, I just want to see him before he goes to sleep." He tells Connor constantly that "you are my best friend" and it just warms my heart.

Joe, you are a great husband and fantastic father! We love you and all that you do for us! We hope you have a VERY Happy Birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment