Connor and I spent this last Friday with Ruby and Jaime for a fun filled afternoon.
We started our play date with the kids "belly up" at Pomme Bebe - Bar ( a bar that serves fresh organic baby food.) We had the whole place to ourselves, and both babies enjoyed all the "tasters" that they tried (Connor had the Spinach-Sweet Potato blend while Ruby went for the Tofu-Pear Carrot blend)- We even bought a few dinners to take home with us.
Next, we headed to the park for some sun and swinging - Every time we get together I still can't believe that my friend who I met in SECOND grade and I have these two little rascals ( only 4 weeks apart!) Ruby and Connor had a blast on the swings, and kept looking over at one another with big grins.
Last, we went back over the the Candlish house for a little "play time". As they get older, it's so much fun just to watch these two in action ( and I mean ACTION.)
We love our Candlish ladies, and it was another day to add to the memory book!
A few pictures below of our fun afternoon.
The kiddos belly up at Pomme Bebe
Both are waiting anxiously for their lunch!
All the different flavors of food - Yum.
Muah - It had been a while since they had seen each other!
Thoroughly enjoying himself
Thanks for such a fun day. We loved having you two come down. Can't wait to do it again - maybe at the beach next time!?!?
ReplyDelete