Friday, October 29, 2010

Tanaka Farms - Now a tradition

It was our second year in a row that we took Connor and Ruby to Tanaka Farms Pumpkin Patch to take part in the Halloween festivities.  It was also the second year in a row that both sides of grandparents joined us, so now, it's a tradition!

And can I say, what a difference a year makes.  Last year it was strictly a photo opportunity with the little ones, but this year, we couldn't even keep them still to take a picture together!  Wow!

Running from here to there, picking up and dropping pumpkins, kicking all the hay around and venturing into the CRAZY petting zoo (a little scary actually) - Needless to say, these two had a blast, and so did we.

I'm telling you, it just gets better and better!

So interested in it all
Our little pumpkin
"Hmm, now which one do I want??"
Happy Halloween
Connor was more willing to pet the goats then I was!
"Yep, this one's for me"
Picture with Grandma Meggy and Papa Kenny

Tanaka Farms 2009
Tanaka Farms 2010

What a difference a year makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment