Saturday, October 30, 2010

16 Months Old

I am 16 Months old, and so, so curious!
Really... I mean, really???  These months are flying by, and someone recently told me something that was so true " You know how fast time flies when you have kids!"  I feel like every time I blink this little boy is growing and this month Connor really matured.  We have conversations (well, kinda) and when I ask him to pick something up, or hand something to me, he actually does it - This kid totally understands most everything... and with each and everyday his personality is becoming more and more apparent.  On a recent Monday, I asked my Dad "How was Connor today?"  and the man who would never say an ill word about his red headed grandson, simply
 replied" Well Erin, today, Connor was, well, very driven!"   I could not help but chuckle the whole way home, because you know what, he is absolutely right!  Connor is becoming so much more of a little person, and he knows what he wants, and if he does not like something, he will be sure to let you know. But on the flip side, he is so kind, loves to give kisses and is so full of life.

Highlights in his 15th month:
  • Spending two whole nights away from Mommy and Daddy for their anniversary (the longest we both have been away from Connor since he has been born)  - Thank you Aunt Nancy and Auntie Meredith
  • Riding on his "wiggle car" for the first time
  • Insisting on using utensils while eating (not a pretty sight, but we will get there)
  • Carving Pumpkins for the first time - This boy is not a fan of getting his hands dirty (hmm, I wonder where he gets that from?)
  • First family photo shoot - Great pics. but a not-so-great experience
  • Tallon's first birthday party
Connor - All we can say is that it just gets better and better!  You are a joy.  Muah.
A favorite from our family photo shoot
A typical Saturday morning for our 15 Month old


Gearing up for Halloween
Insists on eating with utensils
We now stare out the window every Tuesday, waiting for the trash truck
Connor and Daddy giving "Knuckles"

Lovin' Life
Just can't get enough of this little face

No comments:

Post a Comment