I originally thought that I would do a theme in his room, BUT as the months went on, my pregnancy indecisiveness kicked into high gear, and just picking a color for the walls was a challenge ( we went with blue - I know, totally out of the box.) Needless to say, there isn't a theme, but there was a lot of love that went into the details of our boy's little den.
Here are a few pictures of his room -17 Months later..
Like I said, Better Late than Never...
| The wainscoting that Papa Kenny and Daddy put up - Great job boys |
| Newborn pictures above his changing table - Now, he points to them and says "Nonnor" |
| ABC Blocks |
| "The finishing touches" These two have resulted in MANY sweet dreams - Thank you Paci and Teddy |
No comments:
Post a Comment