Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Nativity Scene


I think we all have something that we remember that we were very fond of during Christmas when we were little.   Whether it was special decoration, an advent calendar or even a book, we all have something right?  Well, mine was BY FAR the Nativity Scene that my Mom would put out every year.  I would just stare at the figurines in the manger, move them all around, and then put them right back where I found them.  I remember getting excited for Christmas because my mom would bring out the "house".

I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because Connor is obsessed with the Nativity Scene that I put out this year.  I thought he would be much more into the presents under the tree or the stockings that are hanging?  Nope, this boy is much more interested in manger and all that is in it.

I just find it so funny that he is into the SAME thing that I loved at Christmas!  So sweet.
This is typically how I find Connor quite a few times a day.

Always grabbing for the "baby"


Connor loves his Baby Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment