SO, I knew that our visit with Santa this year would be very interesting.
We met Ruby, her Nana, Papa Kenny and Grandma Meggy at Crystal Court to have a visit with Santa...
Let's just say, pictures are priceless, and the one with Connor and Santa this year is just that - We will display his picture on the mantle at Christmas time for years to come!
This was the look I got BEFORE we left to go see Santa, when I
asked if he wanted to sit on the jolly fellow's lap...
His girlfriend even tried to butter him up... Not Working.
"Ner, you want to sit on Santa's lap?" "Um, no."
And now, for the most classic photo of the season....
Connor and Santa - 2010
Priceless!
After the visit was over, we wiped our tears, got a Candy Cane (yea!) and headed over to see the Chu Chu train. A great ending to a somewhat traumatic experience...
"C'mon Grandma Meggy, let's go see the Chu Chu!"
No comments:
Post a Comment