Saturday, February 12, 2011

Meeting Miss Olivia

December 25, 2010

Miss Olivia graced us with her presence on Christmas Day, our little Christmas baby!  She weighed in 7 pounds and 1 ounce and 18.5 inches long.

As I was SO anxious to meet me new little niece, Jo Jo and I made the trip a few weeks ago, to meet the newest member of the family. 

She was just DARLING, and so, so itty bitty ( I know Connor was actually smaller than she was, but I just don't remember it!)  She looks a lot like Bella when she was born, and slept so peacefully while we were there.

Bella is doing great with her new role as "Big Sister ".  And though a little tired, Mommy and Daddy are over the moon by this new precious girl.

It was great to see Peter and ALL of his ladies!
She's already getting so big.

Big Sister, Bella.
Auntie and Bella making Funny Faces
Peter and his little lady...

No comments:

Post a Comment