"I'm 20 Months old and I love to do things on my OWN"
I literally can't believe that we are a few days away from March (umm, where did February go??) but more importantly, that I have a little red head who is 20 Months old - Geez.
February was pretty much gone with a blink of an eye, but that doesn't mean that we didn't get a lot accomplished. We noticed a few new things from our little man this month:
- Connor's OBSESSION with the word Shannon (mind you, nor Joe or I have a friend, relative or an acquaintance with that name.) Every color and number is "shannon" with what sounds like an English accent. It is so strange, and we both are so curious on what he means when he says "Shannon." Maybe it's his first imaginary friend??
- He was also introduced to the movie Cars this month (very cute, by the way) and now all the child wants to do is watch the "show" - First thing in the morning, "show, Mama?" "Mama, Show please!"
- Connor had his first bout with the flu this month (actually, Joe, Connor and I all got it within a few days of one another.) I walked into his room after his afternoon nap, and quickly realized that he had gotten sick (really sick.) It was SO sad to look at your sad baby and not be able to do much to help, but he was such a trooper.
- He got his second hair cut this month, and he still isn't a big fan... It makes him look so much older too.
- Valentines Day - The Khamis house was infested with flu germs, all of us were not feeling good, so we kinda skipped it this year - Next year, we'll go big.
- No longer loves to cuddle - We had a few GREAT cuddling months before bed time, and now, when it's time for bed, he quickly says "night, night" and is uninterested in rocking with Mommy or Daddy. He just wants his bed - The boy is getting older.
- Treats - Wow, this hit an all time high this month - The boy loves sweets, chocolate and candy, and refers to them as "treats." I would say that we are asked for a treat at LEAST 15 times a day (and I am not exaggerating) and you should see the smile on his face when we finally give in.
- Thoroughly loves riding on his "go-go"out front.
Though we were sick for Valentine's Day, Connor still made his V-Day mailbox.
I looked over the other day to find Connor propped up on the couch watching TV. Made me laugh.
His 2nd haircut. Some tears, but also a sucker.
Connor hanging with his buddies, Tallon and Cade.

No comments:
Post a Comment