"I'm 22 months old and I love to say 'cheese' these days!"
It truly baffles me that this darling little guy will be turning two in just two months... He continues to show signs of how he really isn't our little baby any longer - It's amazing how in just a few months a "baby" can turn into a full blown toddler. Connor has become very verbal, and it's great to be able to have him communicate his wants and needs ( and we actually understand him!)
These days Connor spends most of his time with his trash trucks and sugar trucks (aka fire trucks). For whatever reason, putting trash in his trucks never gets old, and he can literally sit and play with them for hours - Such a boy.
This month we kept busy with:
- Connor's water table - Sticking his face in and blowing bubbles and giggling the entire time.
- Flying to San Fransisco for the first time - Connor is still talking about the plane.
- Reading - I have picked up a few new books for him this month, and we read them over and over.
- Talking in sentences (well, almost) - "Mama, where did he go?" " I want to go outside."
- Talking and reading about "Potty" - I think we are still a few months away, but at least we are discussing it.
- Croup - Err. Spent a few hours in the ER again, but it was a very quick trip. Thank goodness.
- Singing - When I ask "Connor, will you sing Mommy a song" he gets a silly grin on his face, tilts his head and a soft little sound of something comes out.
- Bugs - This boy is NOT a fan of anything resembles a bug, and he screams when he sees them. It's actually pretty funny.
Reading one of his favorite books after a bath "We're Going on a Bear Hunt"
Very standard in the Khamis house these days...
I think it's time to get Connor his own pair.
Connor, we had so much fun just watching and listening to you this month. You contnue to teach us something new daily. We tell you all the time, but you are such a joy, and we are SO looking forward to you becoming a big brother. We know you will be great, and you are already talking about "your baby."
Ruby loves to say "cheese" too!?! What's up with that? I swear I never tought her that..... Can't wait to see Connor (and you & Joe) this weekend. :-)
ReplyDelete