Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day Daddy! You are such a good dad, and I love spending time with you... Not only does EVERYONE say we look exactly alike, but I think we like a lot of the same things too!

I wanted to let you know some of my favorite things to do with you:

  • Waiting outside with Mommy until you get home from work (and once you do, I LOVE playing in your "truck" with you)
  • Going to ZooMars and the San Diego zoo 
  • "Race" down the hall with you over and over again after my bath (and how you always let me win)
  • Swimming with you on the weekends and helping you "garden"
  • Having "treats" together 
  • Reading books at night  
  • Playing rough (but you always get nervous that I am going to hurt myself)
Daddy, I could go on and on, but one thing is for sure, you are the BEST Daddy a boy could have.  Thank you for always rushing home from work, so we can spend time together.  

I love you, Dada.

Connor

No comments:

Post a Comment