"I'm 25 months old, and going to be a BIG brother really soon!"
This month was filled with a bunch of fun - Hitting baby beach, going to the movies for the first time (Connor lasted about 45 minutes, and the rest of the movie was spent outside watching the train go by at the train station), BBQ's, playdates, bike rides and LOTS of conversations.
25 things I am just loving about this little guy in his 25th month:
1. How he wakes up rattling off whatever we discussed at bedtime the night before
2. The tan lines he has from being outside so much this summer
3. When counting, how he always starts with 2 instead of 1
4. When I tell him that he needs to look for something, he says "ok" and closes his eyes while saying "I look"??
5. How any unfamiliar noise is followed with "what's dat?"
6. His requests that I turn the radio up every time we are in the car
7. When he asks for me to rock him at night before bed
8. That sweet little voice
9. When I am making my morning coffee, he points to my cup and says "mama's milk"
10. His dance moves
11. How he asked for money, so he can put it in his pocket "like Daddy"
12. Watching him on the video monitor during his nap, putting his stuffed animals in 'time out'
13. When he sings
14. The two little pieces of hair that curl up right above his ears
15. That smile. Oh, that smile.
16. How his run is more like a skip
17. His obsession with Fruit Snacks (and we are using this to our full advantage these days)
18. How he asks for a Band-Aid on some body part every single day
19. When he lays his head on my growing belly
20. His deep, dark chocolate brown eyes
21. How he reminds me that he's "working really hard"
22. The "Mommy, I need that" phrase
23. His excitement about his baby brother's arrival
24. The "Ummmm, Yep" response to almost everything
25. When he says "ya U" aka I love you
Watching his first movie at the theater with his buddies, Blake and Cade
Baby Beach with Grandpa
Connor and his lady friend
Loving the summer and the weather


No comments:
Post a Comment