Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Reunion and an Introduction

25 years in the making!

This past month, Con man and I had a very special date with a few of our favorite people (his being Ruby, and mine being my girlfriends.)  As Jenn was in town from Colorado, Jaime planned a play date with Jen, Dori, Jaime, myself and our kids (Auntie Megan and Robin also joined us.)  It was kind of a surreal day because I have had a friendship with these girls that began 25 years ago - and here we are 25 years later, watching our children play together...  It was actually very cool.

Sitting there, watching the chaos unfold, I caught myself thinking "this is what it's all about"  It was such a pleasure to meet little Paige (finally!) and even though Connor was the only boy surrounded by 9 girls, he  had a ball.

Thank you Jaime for having us all over to create memories...  It was perfect.

This little lady's mama and I met in the first grade and we have been best friends ever since!
 Connor and Ruby doing what they do best...  
Paige (14 months), Connor (25 Months) and Ruby (26 months)
All four of our munchkins together for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment