"i'm 26 months old and gearing up to be a big bro!"
For whatever reason ( well, I think I know the reason), this month, Connor was super attached to his Mommy! Like, really attached. Like, I don't want you out of my sight attached. But, as Joe puts it "Erin, you love every minute of it" and I am not going to lie, I do. The boy wants to be around me 24-7, and though it can be very tiresome to hear your name called a thousand times a day, it's music to my ears.
Connor has also been playing in the dirt A LOT this month. His nails are usually packed with what looks like black tar by the end of each day, but this is what boys do, right? The dirtier the better for this little man (and I can't help but think about how many DIRTY clothes I will be doing for MANY years to come.)
Connor also started attending Andrew's Kids this month (once a week from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.) Though we still are having a little difficulty when mommy leaves, and we are typically in tears waiting at the gate for Mom to pick him up ( heartbreaking BTW), I think with each school day we are getting a little better and braver.
We have also started reading books at night in his brothers room, and it is now become a routine. He is asking more questions about his brothers arrival, and when I recently asked what he wanted his brother to bring him when they meet for the first time, he answer "A trash truck with a man" - SHOCKER...
So, I am hoping his little bro doesn't disappoint.
A few shots from this month:
A typical afternoon
Look at those nails... Ugh.
Working on our coloring (which resulted in a few walls covered in crayons - sorry Vanessa!)
The only photos we have from the 2011 OC fair - I brought the camera, but forgot the charger (pregnancy brain, I tell you...)
Mommy can't even eat alone these days... But I'm ok with it.
"Camping" with some of his best buds at San Clemente State Beach
Just being silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment