Saturday, January 28, 2012

Grant is 4 Months Old

"I'm 4 months old, and still HATE tummy time!"
This week, Grant embarked on his 4th month of life.  After reading through the post I did when Connor turned 4 months old, these two seem like carbon copies of one another (even starting to look alike.)

Grant has officially found his voice and loves to hear himself "talk."  He gets a big grin on his face and seems to be very proud of himself when he realizes that it's his voice he's hearing. His saliva glands are in full effect and he drools more than his brother did ( which I didn't think was possible.)

In this third month, we really started getting into our "routine" and Grant is doing great.  Taking his 2-3 naps a day, sleeping consistently from 7:00 p.m. to about 6:00 a.m. ( buddy can you PLEASE try and sleep in until 7:00 a.m., your Mama is not a morning person) and he is now sleeping solely in his crib.

Grant got his 4 month shots this month, and let me tell you, he was NOT happy about it.  He seems to be a little more sensitive than his older brother, and cried all the way home.  Poor little guy.
4 Month Measurements:
Length: 24 1/2 inches (36th percentile)
Weight: 13 Pounds, 11 ounces (27th percentile)
Head: 42 1/2 centimeters (57th percentile)

This month was the first time that Grant belly laughed, and it was at his brother - Seriously, one of my most proud/happy moments as a mom thus far.  I think I even got a little teary when it happened.    He thinks Connor is hilarious, and just smiles, stares in amazement, and giggles at him constantly. Makes their mama so happy.

Grant, you continue to light up our lives, and you are just a doll.  Your smiles, the way you nudge your head into my shoulder when you are getting tired and the contentment you have when you are in your Mommy's arms just make me melt.  You are a mama's boy for sure, and I'll take it!   I am trying to really appreciate all of you, because before I know it, you will prefer to be outside with your brother instead of cuddling with me.   G-Dub, we love you more and more everyday.  Kisses for those yummy lips.
Connor just checking in on his brother
This guy loathes tummy time, but we are working on it!
Loving his lips and lashes
His little piggies
Sleeping soundly in his crib
 Zoe (7 months) and Grant (4 months) have their first play date
Is beginning to look more and more like his bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment