Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feeling the L.O.V.E


I have been seeing this word a LOT lately - it may have something to do with my little obsession with Pinterest and Valentines Day.  Needless to say, I am totally feeling it:
  • I love the fact that I am a mother of two boys
  • I love how Connor says "Of course I can" when I ask him to do something
  • I love my new work schedule (and my job!)
  • I love having my first cup of coffee in the morning
  • I love how Grant rubs my thumb with his hand when I feed him a bottle
  • I love the smiles that my boys give each other
  • I love sleeping in on the weekends, while Joe has breakfast with the boys
  • I love taking pictures with my camera ( I need to be better about it though)
  • I love the sounds of my boys breathing on the monitor at night
  • I love the color of Connor's red hair
  • I love watching Joe with his little men
It's the little things for me these days... 
Happy Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment