Monday, March 26, 2012

Grant is 6 months old!

"I'm six months old and my lashes keep getting longer and longer!"

I have to say that that I truly can't believe that this little fella is already half a year old... My goodness.  This month Grant kind of came out of his shell -- He is much more vocal ( he actually screams just to hear himself "talk") and does not really like to sit still.  I know that I should not compare, but I have to say that our little G-Dubby is so different from Connor already.  Connor was content sitting/laying in the same place for long periods of time, but this guy, not so much.

He has started rolling from his tummy to his back, and vise versa. Though he is still a bit wobbly, he is sitting up too (with help from Mama)... Solids will begin this month, and he has grown out of all of his 6-9 month clothes already.  His teeth have been bothering him this month, and any day, we should see a few tick tacks in his mouth.  I continue to check, but nothing yet.

This month, Mommy went on a business trip, and Daddy had the boys all by himself for four days.  Joe did great and all survived.  I could tell when I returned home that Grant loves to be with his Daddy more and more - there is now a twinkle in his eyes when he sees him walk through the door.

Grant is most content when he is "playing" with his brother, in his mama's arms, and when he is drinking his milkies.

A few firsts this month - Trips to the park, rolling over, playing in his baby Einstein saucer, dinner at Uncledonalds with Daddy and brother (Connor insists on eating inside),  and sitting in the high chair.

G - Dub, we are loving how you are getting more aware and how you love being a part of everything.  No more plopping you in the car seat, you prefer to be right in the mix. I can tell that you are eager to crawl with your grunts/moans and kicks while you are on your belly but SLOW down bud, there is plenty of time for that.  You continue to get more and more handsome and we can't get enough of you. Your hair color seems to change daily, some days it looks dark, while other days it looks almost blond??   Hoping that you have your first dip in the jacuzzi this month!  Get ready buddy, we've got a lot of fun planned for you this month.  Kisses always.
 Hands have been in his mouth A LOT this month - But still no teeth.
Working on his tummy time and already trying to crawl
 Look at me Mom!
Just can't get enough.

A day at the park with the Dub.
This never gets old.

"Happy half birthday to ME!"

No comments:

Post a Comment