Monday, June 4, 2012

First Day at the Beach

On Memorial Day, Connor begged and pleaded "to go to the beach."  Knowing that is was going to be one of the busiest days of the year at the beach and and given that we have an eight month old, we decided that we would wait until the late afternoon to go.  We packed up what seemed like our entire garage in the car, and we spent a few hours down at Baby Beach. The weather was perfect, and the crowds were all leaving right as we arrived -- It was great.

Grant seemed to really enjoy his first visit to the beach.  Connor made sure that Grant had a few toys to play with, and reminded him " Grant, you don't eat the sand, o.k.?!"

It was a great afternoon, though in the back of my mind, I kept thinking "Now, HOW am I going to do this by myself this summer?"  I guess I will figure it out!!
Discussing the best way to build a sand castle.
Just enjoying the view
And this guy -- He would be at the beach from dawn until dusk if we let him.
G-Dub and Daddy

Sandy toes...

No comments:

Post a Comment