Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Grant is 11 Months Old!

"I am 11 Months old, and am SO close to walking!"

It truly blows me away that our little boy is a mere 30 days away from being a 1 year old!  These 11 months have flown by, and I just can't get over the fact that my "baby" will be walking any day now.

Grant made his Mama SO happy this month when he started saying my name.  Right after Grant wakes up in the morning, the noise coming from the monitor sounds something like this "MamaaaaaaaMamaaaaaaaMamaaaaaa" and he will continue calling my name until I come and rescue him.  "Ball"and "Bye, Bye" are now in his vocabulary also.  And though he has not said "No" yet, he is really good about shaking his head back and forth when he does not want something (it's actually really cute.)

This month, we had a little bit of a transition.  Our beloved Cari went away to school, and I think it was hard on all of us...  But we now have Ellie (who is fabulous), and Grant is adjusting great.  He squeals in excitment when she walks in, and if she's anywhere in sight, he is reaching for her.

Our little GW is also SO close to walking.  I am guessing within the next few weeks but we will see.

Grant, you love to be rocked to sleep and you love your "milkies" even more.  You are growing like a weed, and your obsession with any type of "Ball" has resulted in the planning of your 1st Football Tailgate Birthday Party.  Your dance moves are classic and your giggles are the BEST.  We love you, Dub Bub.  Let the birthday planning begin!!

Grant enjoyed his last day with Cari
Gearing up for his football tailgate!
Connor has taught him well -- He loves MagnaTiles too!
Ruby and Macy & Connor and Grant -- Love this picture 
Still trying to figure out this walking thing.
"I'm almost one -- Yippee!"

No comments:

Post a Comment