SO, last Thursday, Connor had his meet and greet at this new preschool. Though he seemed like he was excited to meet his new teacher, he quickly changed his tune when we actually got in the classroom. He walked down what seemed like the longest hall ever, turned and said "but Mommy, why am I not going to my other school? I don't like this one. This one is for big kids" Great... So, he stood very close to me throughout the entire "greeting" process and refused to take a picture with his new teacher -- But he showed some enthusiasm about his cubby and the new toys in the classroom. I signed up for the classroom photographer and November Playdough making --Vanilla flavor? (geez, this really is the real deal.) Wish us luck next week on our first day. Looks like we are going to need it.
Can't you see all the excitement? Umm, not so much.
He showed some interest in the fact that his name was on his cubby
The new class -- 5 boys and one girl
I got a smile (a little fake) out of him at the end, but still not willing to take a picture with his teacher.
School starts September 11, 2012 -- Wish us luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment