I just realized that I forgot to publish a Halloween post this year (I will say, things have been a bit crazy around here) so I am not surprised that it slipped my mind.
Halloween is kind of a big deal in this house. Connor is really into the "spooky" decorations that we put up, loves to watch the Halloween shows on television and spends a lot of time drawing "ghosts." Oh, and the candy that comes with Halloween, well I won't even go there...
This MAY be the last year that I have any say in the costume department, so I had planted the seed pretty early on about being a FIREMAN for Halloween. Connor was all for it (though he did mention that he wanted to be Superman again??) And what fireman doesn't need a darling dog to go with him...??
We invited a few friends and family over to have some chili and watch the kids trick-or-treat. We have the best little neighborhood and I love watching all 30+ little ones in their costumes run around the street like sugar induced crazy kids.
All the kiddos looked darling, and had a great time together.
Here are a few pics. of what is surly becoming a favorite holiday for the Khamis'.
Happy Halloween.
As you can see, he was BUSY putting out fires on HALLOWEEN!
The fireman and his "princess"
Sweetest little elephant I ever did see!
Tallon and Connor ready to start knocking...
Didn't take long for Grant to get the hang of it.
Brothers and Sisters photo -Trying to get a picture of all four looking at the camera is not easy...
And they're off...
The fireman and his dog.
Darling Zoe as "tinkerbell"
Happy Halloween from the Khamis'
No comments:
Post a Comment